I hope you like your new blog Catherine!!! Don't get too overwhelmed. Best thing to do is take your time and mess around with things, and HAVE FUN!!! I am just a phone call away. Michelle xoxo
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
MICHELLE!!! It's looking AWESOME!! I'm so excited to see it starting to come togther! This is SUCH a cool baby present- Thank you for the bottom of my heart (the part of it that is squished up against the baby's head). I LOVE YOU!!!!!
2 comments:
MICHELLE!!! It's looking AWESOME!! I'm so excited to see it starting to come togther! This is SUCH a cool baby present- Thank you for the bottom of my heart (the part of it that is squished up against the baby's head). I LOVE YOU!!!!!
I have more stuff to add...but none of that will be as fun as seeing Kinder on these pages! I can't wait!!!
xoxo
Post a Comment