I hope you like the digital scrapbook so far; I had more fun making it than you will ever know!!! Plus, I cried like a baby the whole time I was doing it. Who is the bigger baby here... Kinder or me? I love you guys!!! xoxo
Yay! I am so happy that you guys have a blog! Kinder is so cute!!!! I sent a whole bunch of pictures to your parent's email, cause that is the only one I knew. Hope you got them of your sweet little darlin!
3 comments:
I hope you like the digital scrapbook so far; I had more fun making it than you will ever know!!! Plus, I cried like a baby the whole time I was doing it. Who is the bigger baby here... Kinder or me? I love you guys!!!
xoxo
Yay! I am so happy that you guys have a blog! Kinder is so cute!!!! I sent a whole bunch of pictures to your parent's email, cause that is the only one I knew. Hope you got them of your sweet little darlin!
Cathrine, Cody, and most of all " Kinder."
Congratulations on your arrival of the most precious gift you will ever receive.
Thank you for sharing your Blog and the beauty that is entering your new life.
Marilyn
Post a Comment