Monday, February 16, 2009

Wild Ride!!

I finally got the baby to sleep for FIVE SECONDS, so I thought I'd update everybody super quick- life is CRAZY, I still haven't figured out how to balance a baby, a giant toddler (Cody), a small business, and my TRASHED house...did I mention I go back to work in a few more weeks? Needless to say, I'm a little overwhelmed, but Kinder has been so cute and is growing too fast. I have GOT to take a minute and get some more pictures for Michelle. Speaking of....PLEASE check out her new blog site Words Imagined- I suck at posting links, but if you just go to her blog from my family and friends list, she has a link to get there- it is SOOOOOOO cool what she's been doing, and I'm SOOOOO amazed at her talent for digital scrapbooking- ROCK ON MICHELLEO!!!!!

No comments: