First of all....my WONDERFUL, MAGICAL, AWESOME sister (in law, but I vote just plain old sister) Michelle, busted out her mad talent on my blog again....THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH MICHELLE, I LOVE YOU!!! Also, Kinder spent Easter with Grandma Tona while I had to work, and Aunt Marci babysat her overnight on Monday and I just wanted to thank them AGAIN! She had SOOOOOOOOOO much fun watching all of the kids and playing with Olivia. They are going to be SOOOOO much fun to watch as they grow up together! Last weekend Cody figured out that Kinder is juuuuuust about able to support herself sitting up with a little bit of help, so it was time to saddle up daddy and go for a ride!! I'm sure it was the first in a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG line of piggy back rides she'll be chasing daddy around for. Yee-haw!!
No comments:
Post a Comment