So, has it been long enough?! Yes, we disappeared for awhile, and there's no guarantees that I'll somehow keep up my blog better, but I promise to try. I figure since Kinder is old enough to get into EVERYTHING, this will give her more time to put herself in "cute picture moments", so this blog will be a little more self sustaining. Today's "cute picture moments" included tearing apart the paper shredder while mommy was catching up daddy's billing, then stuffing handfuls of shreds into our mouth since for some reason paper is the main source of fiber in our current diet. Kinder spent the afternoon practicing how to chew (without the spitting, because that's just gross), and I actually caught up a fraction of about 6 hours worth of work that still needs to be done. C'est la vie! Life with a one year old is NOT boring, or relaxing, or sane, or...........
1 comment:
Love it! Super cute picture of my little girl! Glad to see you blogging again.
Post a Comment