Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Daddy's Little Girl


Cody is OFFICIALLY broken in as daddy- and Kinder has found her hero. I got to work the 4th, so Cody took Kinder up to my parent's cabin for some solo time with his baby girl. The pictures say it all. He walks in a room and her face goes into perma-grin. Cute! As for me, I'm hanging in....barely...life is crazy and getting crazier by the second. Speaking of crazy.....I take the props out to Christian Bale BACK!!!! I watched some stupid life story thing and found out he is a totally wacky nut job! A hot totally wacky nut job, but this definitely has demoted him from my hot list- it's not alllllllllllll about looks Christian- NOT being a psycho serial killer on your days off is a definite requirement for hotness.

1 comment:

Larry, Shanda, Aana, and Addison said...

Hey Catherine...I was just on facebook and found this blog. It was fun getting to know your adorable family, but I wish we could have been there when you were around. Hopefully we can keep in touch. It was fun getting to know so much family!