
I can't believe she's all ready sitting on her own!! She held her own bottle this week too- she officially doesn't need mommy as much! She is well on her way to going mobile-SCARY! I told Cody the other day that we needed to bust out the babyproof gear- he thinks we still have time.....we'll see. In other news, Cody and I have bought yet another plaything to kill ourselves on- a new tube, WAAAAAY fun!

We fit me, Paige and Cody on this bad boy all at once-it was a BLAST!
1 comment:
Your daughter is adorable...and that is QUITE the tube!! I am sure you guys have a ton of fun on the water. We keep getting tempted to get a boat...but we dont' even have a truck, so that means TWO big purchases. Decisions...decisions...
Keep blogging...it is fun to get to know you and make new friends that are actually family.
Post a Comment